How to care for a stainless steel sink?
DO'S AND DON'TS:
- Do regular routine cleaning rather than an occasional aggressive single cleaning.
- Only use propriety brands of cleaners that state” SUITABLE STAINLESS STEEL ,
- Always rinse and dry as the final step in a cleaning procedure.
- lf there is any accidental contact of the sink with photographic chemicals or soldering fluxes, immediately rinse and clean the sink with water.
- Do not leave low-carbon steel or iron kilchenware in the sink.
- Do not leave rubber patches, wet sponges, cloths, cleaning pads, or dishpans in the sink ,
- Do not use coarse abrasive powders, metallic scourers such as steel wool or brushes with metal bristles.
- Do not leave standing solutions of chlorine bleach and water in the sink
- Do not allow liquid soap or other cleansers to dry on the surface of the sink. ,
- Do not leave food with high-salt content such as pickles, Marnaise sauce or mustard in the sink.
- Do not use cleaning products containing silver, sulfur or hydrochloric acid
- Do not leave metal or rusted materials in the sink.
- Do not rub the sink with metal rubbing or scrubbing pads.
- Do not use the sink as a cutting board. stainlesssteel kitchen steel cutting fittings kitchensink